Brands (including common law and Fair Trading Act aspects), Copyright, Domain Names, IP portfolio creation and maintenance and IP strategy
- Brand Clearance and Protection
- Brand Enforcement
- Infringement Advice and Dispute Resolution
- Risk Management Advice
- Portfolio Management
- Branding Strategies and Architecture
- Fair Trading Act and Passing Off issues
- Domain Name issues
- Advice on the IP aspects of distribution and licence agreements
- IP Licence and Permitted User Agreements
- IP Aspects of Terms and Conditions, Comparative Advertising
- Identification and Enforcement of Artistic Copyright
Rachael is a lawyer, associated member of New Zealand Institute of Patent Attorneys (NZIPA) and member of Intellectual Property Society of Australia and New Zealand (IPSANZ) with almost 20 years’ experience in intellectual property.
Over the years, Rachael has worked with many international and national companies in a range of different industries to put in place strategies to ensure establishment of a solid base of intellectual property rights and enforcement of those rights against third parties. This includes working at early stages with client to establish effective brand architecture, capable of enforcement internationally.
Rachael routinely works with companies to prepare and review IP aspects of licence and permitted user agreements for development and commercialisation of products and businesses internationally.